Thursday, July 8, 2010

Impossible

Nancy Werlin
Penguin, New York, 2008

Genres: Sex Related, Family & Friends, Society, Fantasy, Violence
Reading Level: Young Adult (16-18)
Pages: 364

Summary:
Lucy's life is great except for one thing, her crazy mother. Constantly plagued by her rants and random encounters, it was hard to accept her situation. Then she got raped by her prom date and everything turned upside down. Yet there is still another crazy twist waiting to further mess her life up.

Reaction:
Weird and very scary. Not scary like ghost scary, but haunting and too emotional. I didn't like it the entire time, yet I couldn't put it down until I finished. NOT for younger teens. I can't really say much more because I don't want to give anything away.

Cautionary Note: Rape, violence, craziness, and adult emotional junk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment