Saturday, May 8, 2010

Twilight

Stephenie Meyer
Little Brown Books, 2008

Genres: Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy
Reading Level: Young Adult
Pages: 544

Summary:
Bella Swan is clumsy, ordinary, and new in town. Edward Cullen is beautiful, smooth, perfect, and a vampire. Somehow, these two get together to create one of the most unusual couples to walk this earth. Set in Forks Washington, the story is about forbidden love, unreal challenges, and overcoming weakness.

Reaction:
I'm a guy, so naturally I didn't particularly enjoy this book. I can say that it wasn't the worst book I've ever encountered, though. The romantic emotions were a bit excessive at times, and I felt that the author's grammar was a bit confusing, but judging by the world's reaction, I would have to say this book is perfect for teen girls.

Cautionary Note: Some language, lots of sensual and heavy emotional stuff, and a couple scenes of violence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment